- Doorstep Engagement Campaign on Behalf of St Albans
- Recycling Behaviour Change Survey for R4GM
- Insightful Research with Catch22 Customers Draws to a Close
- Face-to-face Visitor Satisfaction Survey on Behalf of WRWA
- Enventure Re-Appointed for AAGBI Membership Survey
- Further Research to Inform Future of Bradford Markets
- Large-Scale Resident Engagement Completed in Merton
- Enventure Appointed for Third Year by Nottinghamshire County Council
- Tenant Perception Research for NHS Property Services
- Successful Completion of NW Leicestershire Resident Engagement
A Successful Consultation for Braintree District Council
Enventure recently completed of a successful programme of consultation with residents and businesses across the Braintree District. Enventure was commissioned by Braintree District Council to consult with residents and businesses to understand their priorities, needs and expectations of their Council and its services.
Residents and businesses in Halstead, Witham and Braintree have been having their say about what they think needs improving in the area to ensure A Corporate Strategy 2012-16 reflects the views and opinions of local residents and businesses.
Enventure’s Research Manager, Dr Joanne Harvatt, conducted the consultation during October and November 2011. The programme included:
- A residents’ online and postal survey – involving over 1,000 residents and over 100 businesses across the Braintree District
- Five focus groups with residents to discuss issues in more depth
- Two focus groups with businesses operating across the District
The consultation was positively received by residents and businesses alike, with the following feedback received from a local business representative:
"Joanne has proven a skilful and sympathetic facilitator during local government business focus groups. She has dealt with the diverse business participants with a good degree of empathy and understanding"
The findings of the consultation are now being used by Braintree District Council to inform the development of their Corporate Strategy 2012-16. Enventure’s research report will be made available on the Braintree District Council website early in 2012.