- Enventure Enters Framework with Bolton Council and Partners
- Successful Completion of Cambridgeshire Budget Planning Survey
- Doorstep Engagement Campaign on Behalf of St Albans
- Recycling Behaviour Change Survey for R4GM
- Insightful Research with Catch22 Customers Draws to a Close
- Face-to-face Visitor Satisfaction Survey on Behalf of WRWA
- Enventure Re-Appointed for AAGBI Membership Survey
- Further Research to Inform Future of Bradford Markets
- Large-Scale Resident Engagement Completed in Merton
- Enventure Appointed for Third Year by Nottinghamshire County Council
Anglesey Council awards Enventure it’s Residents’ Survey
Isle of Anglesey County Council’s vision is to be, ‘a well run County Council delivering consistent service to our citizens whilst providing value for money’.
Isle of Anglesey County Council has in place a ‘Community Strategy for the Isle of Anglesey 2012-2025’, a strategic document that will help shape each of the key partner’s corporate plans into the future. To ensure that the council delivers on aspects of the Community Strategy, it has updated and realigned its Corporate Plan and Service Delivery Plans to reflect the aspirations, targets and action of the Community Strategy.
An understanding of residents’ perceptions, priorities and satisfaction form a key part of the council’s business and performance planning. The last residents’ survey was last conducted in 2001 and the council wishes to undertake consultation with residents across the island to help:
- Shape the priorities for public service improvement across the island
- Identify if there are any local differences in residents’ needs and priorities
- Develop a coherent information and intelligence plan which forms a key part of a rationalisation process.
Enventure Research has been commissioned to undertake this strategic piece of research and will be undertaking a residents’ telephone survey followed by a series of focus groups.