- Enventure appointed to deliver customer feedback research on behalf of Catch22
- Mobile Site User Testing Survey for the General Dental Council
- Resident Engagement to Tackle Recycling Contamination in Nottingham
- City of London Commissions Enventure for Resident Engagement
- City of Lincoln Council Commission Enventure for Tenancy Consultation
- Kayleigh Achieves MRS Certificate Distinction
- Second Resident Engagement Campaign in Basildon
- Enthusiastic Team Deliver Barnet’s Large Scale Engagement Campaign
- A Call to Action Survey Analysis for NHS Wakefield
- Further Consultation with Residents on the Future of Public Libraries
Ballymena Council appoints Enventure onto Research Framework
Enventure has successfully been appointed to Ballymena Borough Council’s Research Framework.
The framework, which is in place for at least the next twelve months, will provide Ballymena Borough Council in Northern Ireland, with research services to support service delivery.
Commenting on the recent success, Mark Robinson, Managing Director, said "It is excellent news that Ballymena Borough Council recognises our expertise in local government consultation and research. We are already working with Craigavon Borough Council, so are very much looking forward to continuing to work in Northern Ireland and Ballymena Borough Council.