- Library Services Non-User Research - Bradford MD Council
- Consultation on Corporate Priorities & Satisfaction - Isle of Anglesey County Council
- Insight & evaluation to inappropriate speeding - Calderdale Council
- Leeds Museums & Galleries Visitor Survey
- Legible Leeds Street Map and Signage Research - Leeds City Council
- Indoor Markets Evaluation Study - Bradford Council
- Business survey to support waterways tourism - Environment Agency
- Consultation to tackle anti-social behaviour - Middlesbrough PCT
- Customer Satisfaction Survey - West Yorkshire Police
- Childcare Sufficiency Assessment - Bradford Council
- Commuter Plan Research - WYPTE
- EnergyFit Resident Survey - Affinity Sutton
- Customer Satisfaction Survey - Leeds City Council
- Community Cohesion Campaign Evaluation - Bradford Council
- Health and Social
Consultation to tackle anti-social behaviour - Middlesbrough PCT
Middlesbrough PCT and partners needed to tackle anti-social behaviour, low level crime and under-age drinking among young people in a specific locality in the town where a police dispersal order had been issued.
Enventure was commissioned to carry out primary research to help them gain a good understanding of their target audience followed by a Mutual Understanding Exercise involving young people and representatives from the PCT and its partners.
Through discussions with the young people, information such as why they congregated in certain areas, their attitudes towards a range of issues such as anti-social behaviour and underage drinking, and parental influence were gathered. An appraisal of their opinions and suggested improvements to youth provision in the area were also obtained.
Benefits to Client
The PCT and partners gained valuable insight into the opinions and motivations of the young people they were entering into further communication with. The research findings were used alongside the results from the Mutual Understanding Exercise to inform future efforts to engage with young people and encourage changes in behaviour.