- City of London Commissions Enventure for Resident Engagement
- City of Lincoln Council Commission Enventure for Tenancy Consultation
- Kayleigh Achieves MRS Certificate Distinction
- Second Resident Engagement Campaign in Basildon
- Enthusiastic Team Deliver Barnet’s Large Scale Engagement Campaign
- A Call to Action Survey Analysis for NHS Wakefield
- Further Consultation with Residents on the Future of Public Libraries
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- Residents in Western Riverside Now Clear on What Can Be Recycled
- An Insightful Online Survey of the Town Planning Profession
Craigavon appoints Enventure to promote the recycling message
Craigavon Borough Council has recently appointed Enventure to undertake engagement and research borough wide in a bid to increase recycling and reduce contamination. The work, which will start at the end of January, is the first win for Enventure in Northern Ireland.
The Council, which has a recycling rate of 37%, already has in place an established fortnightly recycling collection system across the Borough, which is available to all of it 39,000 households, but participation in the scheme varies. The aim of the project is to speak to residents to ensure they understand the scheme and provide help and advice where needed. The project will also gather residents’ opinions on a number of recycling related issues to help develop services in the future.
Commenting on the win, Matthew Thurman said “We are really looking forward to working with Craigavon Council. Residents in the borough have access to an excellent recycling scheme and we will be helping residents to make the most of it by giving advice and support through the doorstepping engagement work”.