- 100 Day Waste Reduction Challenge Campaign
- Recycling Trial Consultation & Evaluation - Leeds City Council
- 'Don't Waste Your Say' Public Consultation - MWDA & MWHP
- NI187 Home Energy Survey - Bradford Council
- Engaging with Craigavon residents to increase recycling
- Climate Change: Engaging communities at risk of flooding - Defra
- Community engagement - Amber Valley Borough Council
- Understanding residents' environmental priorities - Enterprise plc
- Engaging residents to increase recycling - Harrogate Borough Council
- Resident satisfaction & participation research - N. Somerset Council
- Supporting Gloucester City's Food Waste Collection Scheme rollout
- Health and Social
NI187 Home Energy Survey - Bradford Council
Bradford Council undertakes an annual postal survey to enable it to report on the National Indicator 187: 'Tackling fuel poverty – percentage of people receiving income based benefits living in homes with a low efficiency rating'. Enventure was commissioned to undertake the survey.
Enventure managed all aspects of the survey, including updating the questionnaire, printing, mailing, managing the returns, data processing and reporting. A total of 4,000 questionnaires were sent out to residents.
With just one mailing, 788 questionnaires were completed and returned. This gave a return rate of 20%, double the required 10% return rate.
"We were kept well informed at each stage of the project and communication was frequent and clear. I would recommend Enventure for similar project in the future".
Angie Pogson, Housing Research and Information Assistant, Bradford Council
Benefits to Client
The survey results were organised, analysed and reported back to Bradford Council's Housing Department with speed and efficiency, and with targets exceeded.