- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- Engaging residents in London's Western Riverside
- Barnet Council appoints Enventure for large scale resident engagement
- Focus Group Research with Manchester City Council Employees
- Resident Engagement in the London Borough of Bexley
- Nottinghamshire CC extends annual survey for a further year
- Marketing Birmingham Leisure and Business Tourism Survey 2013
- Training of Volunteers in Doorstep Engagement and Surveys
- Understanding Views on Maternity and Neonatal Care in Leeds
- Residents’ opinions taken into account on odour emissions
Recycle for Greater Manchester appoint Enventure
Recycle for Greater Manchester, the partnership between Greater Manchester local authorities, Greater Manchester Waste Disposal Authority and Viridor Laing, has recently appointed Enventure to conduct a large-scale programme of resident engagement, focusing on food and garden waste, aiming to increase resident participation and recycling rates.
The resident engagement includes a three month phase of door-to-door interviews with residents living in Bolton, Bury, Manchester, Rochdale, Salford, Stockport, Tameside and Trafford which aim to promote the local recycling services and collect useful information about attitudes towards recycling and recycling habits.
Prior to and following the engagement, Enventure will also be conducting participation monitoring to measure how many Greater Manchester residents are participating in their kerbside recycling schemes and to help with targeted the engagement activity to those non-participating households.
Commenting on the recent appointment, Mark Robinson, Enventure’s Managing Director, said “We’re very excited to have been selected to deliver this big and important project for Recycle for Greater Manchester. It’s going to be a very interesting time for us over the next few months working with Greater Manchester residents, encouraging them to recycle as much as they can, particularly their food and garden waste.”