- City of London Commissions Enventure for Resident Engagement
- City of Lincoln Council Commission Enventure for Tenancy Consultation
- Kayleigh Achieves MRS Certificate Distinction
- Second Resident Engagement Campaign in Basildon
- Enthusiastic Team Deliver Barnet’s Large Scale Engagement Campaign
- A Call to Action Survey Analysis for NHS Wakefield
- Further Consultation with Residents on the Future of Public Libraries
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- Residents in Western Riverside Now Clear on What Can Be Recycled
- An Insightful Online Survey of the Town Planning Profession
Recycle for Greater Manchester appoint Enventure
Recycle for Greater Manchester, the partnership between Greater Manchester local authorities, Greater Manchester Waste Disposal Authority and Viridor Laing, has recently appointed Enventure to conduct a large-scale programme of resident engagement, focusing on food and garden waste, aiming to increase resident participation and recycling rates.
The resident engagement includes a three month phase of door-to-door interviews with residents living in Bolton, Bury, Manchester, Rochdale, Salford, Stockport, Tameside and Trafford which aim to promote the local recycling services and collect useful information about attitudes towards recycling and recycling habits.
Prior to and following the engagement, Enventure will also be conducting participation monitoring to measure how many Greater Manchester residents are participating in their kerbside recycling schemes and to help with targeted the engagement activity to those non-participating households.
Commenting on the recent appointment, Mark Robinson, Enventure’s Managing Director, said “We’re very excited to have been selected to deliver this big and important project for Recycle for Greater Manchester. It’s going to be a very interesting time for us over the next few months working with Greater Manchester residents, encouraging them to recycle as much as they can, particularly their food and garden waste.”