- City of London Commissions Enventure for Resident Engagement
- City of Lincoln Council Commission Enventure for Tenancy Consultation
- Kayleigh Achieves MRS Certificate Distinction
- Second Resident Engagement Campaign in Basildon
- Enthusiastic Team Deliver Barnet’s Large Scale Engagement Campaign
- A Call to Action Survey Analysis for NHS Wakefield
- Further Consultation with Residents on the Future of Public Libraries
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- Residents in Western Riverside Now Clear on What Can Be Recycled
- An Insightful Online Survey of the Town Planning Profession
Successful Resident Engagement in Northern Ireland
Enventure has just recently completed a successful programme of public engagement with residents living in Craigavon, Northern Ireland. The project involved speaking with residents on the doorstep to promote the kerbside recycling services and to complete a questionnaire designed to gather useful data about their recycling attitudes and behaviours.
Over the course of nine weeks, Enventure engaged with over a third of households in the Craigavon borough and gained some very useful feedback from residents regarding their recycling services, which has been reported to the council to inform their future waste and recycling policy.