- Understanding the future of Bradford Libraries
- Enventure to embark on awareness-raising and research campaign into waste and recycling participation
- Ballymena Borough Council extend Research Framework with Enventure Research
- Enventure Research becomes a Specialist Service Provider for ESPO
- Enventure appointed to the Local Government Association Research Framework
- Antrim Borough Council Doorstepping campaign a success
- Repeat Commission of Visitor Survey at Leeds Museums
- Enventure Research is conducting research into Leeds Museums and Galleries
- Thurrock Council working with Enventure Research
- Moss Side Residents' Perception Survey gets underway
Successful Resident Engagement in Northern Ireland
Enventure has just recently completed a successful programme of public engagement with residents living in Craigavon, Northern Ireland. The project involved speaking with residents on the doorstep to promote the kerbside recycling services and to complete a questionnaire designed to gather useful data about their recycling attitudes and behaviours.
Over the course of nine weeks, Enventure engaged with over a third of households in the Craigavon borough and gained some very useful feedback from residents regarding their recycling services, which has been reported to the council to inform their future waste and recycling policy.