- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- Engaging residents in London's Western Riverside
- Barnet Council appoints Enventure for large scale resident engagement
- Focus Group Research with Manchester City Council Employees
- Resident Engagement in the London Borough of Bexley
- Nottinghamshire CC extends annual survey for a further year
- Marketing Birmingham Leisure and Business Tourism Survey 2013
- Training of Volunteers in Doorstep Engagement and Surveys
- Understanding Views on Maternity and Neonatal Care in Leeds
- Residents’ opinions taken into account on odour emissions
Successful Resident Engagement in Northern Ireland
Enventure has just recently completed a successful programme of public engagement with residents living in Craigavon, Northern Ireland. The project involved speaking with residents on the doorstep to promote the kerbside recycling services and to complete a questionnaire designed to gather useful data about their recycling attitudes and behaviours.
Over the course of nine weeks, Enventure engaged with over a third of households in the Craigavon borough and gained some very useful feedback from residents regarding their recycling services, which has been reported to the council to inform their future waste and recycling policy.