- Enventure's 10 Years of Recycling Research and Engagement
- Enventure Research supports Recycle Week
- Enventure's continued commitment to quality
- Researching Housing Association Residents’ Attitudes Towards Saving Energy
- Basildon Borough Council appoints Enventure to engage with residents about their recycling services
- Understanding the future of Bradford Libraries
- Enventure to embark on awareness-raising and research campaign into waste and recycling participation
- Ballymena Borough Council extend Research Framework with Enventure Research
- Enventure Research becomes a Specialist Service Provider for ESPO
- Enventure appointed to the Local Government Association Research Framework
General Dental Council chooses Enventure to conduct its Annual Survey
Enventure is very pleased to announce that it has been commissioned to carry out a programme of research by the General Dental Council (GDC) which regulates dental professionals in the United Kingdom.
Enventure will be conducting the GDC’s annual survey of registrants, who include all dentists, dental nurses, dental technicians, clinical dental technicians, dental hygienists, dental therapists and orthodontic therapists across the United Kingdom. The survey will be carried out online with a representative sample of GDC registrants over the coming months.
Following the survey, Enventure will also be providing the GDC with qualitative research to investigate in greater depth issues arise from the online survey.
Matthew Thurman, who will be managing the project at Enventure Research, commented "We're very pleased to have been chosen to work with the GDC on this important piece of research. It's interesting to be working with another professional health organisation, where we can bring our skills and experience to the project and achieve some excellent results."