- Mobile Site User Testing Survey for the General Dental Council
- Resident Engagement to Tackle Recycling Contamination in Nottingham
- City of London Commissions Enventure for Resident Engagement
- City of Lincoln Council Commission Enventure for Tenancy Consultation
- Kayleigh Achieves MRS Certificate Distinction
- Second Resident Engagement Campaign in Basildon
- Enthusiastic Team Deliver Barnet’s Large Scale Engagement Campaign
- A Call to Action Survey Analysis for NHS Wakefield
- Further Consultation with Residents on the Future of Public Libraries
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
General Dental Council chooses Enventure to conduct its Annual Survey
Enventure is very pleased to announce that it has been commissioned to carry out a programme of research by the General Dental Council (GDC) which regulates dental professionals in the United Kingdom.
Enventure will be conducting the GDC’s annual survey of registrants, who include all dentists, dental nurses, dental technicians, clinical dental technicians, dental hygienists, dental therapists and orthodontic therapists across the United Kingdom. The survey will be carried out online with a representative sample of GDC registrants over the coming months.
Following the survey, Enventure will also be providing the GDC with qualitative research to investigate in greater depth issues arise from the online survey.
Matthew Thurman, who will be managing the project at Enventure Research, commented "We're very pleased to have been chosen to work with the GDC on this important piece of research. It's interesting to be working with another professional health organisation, where we can bring our skills and experience to the project and achieve some excellent results."