- Enventure Research commissioned by the European Society of Anaesthesiology (ESA) to carry out a survey of its entire membership (approx. 27,500 members)
- Aimed to ensure that it continues to reflect members’ needs, views and opinions and to provide relevant activities, benefits and support
- Provide an up to date understanding of the member views on certain topics, particularly focusing on interests and current areas of work, communication, education, strategy and future priorities, membership benefits, relevance of the ESA professionally and the future of anaesthesiology
- Questionnaire designed in partnership between Enventure Research and the ESA
- Important information relating to members’ professional and employment status was also collected to place the findings into context
- Survey hosted securely online and email invitations sent to all members, followed by three staged reminder emails
- In total, 2,621 responses were received from ESA members
- Enventure Research undertook detailed analysis on the results, including analysis by various subgroups
- Conclusions from the research presented in a comprehensive report, including interesting findings and highlighting important issues for the Society to focus on in the future
- The research will provide direction for the development of future ESA activities and membership benefits.
To find out more about this, and other similar projects, please contact us – we would be happy to help!