- Enventure Research was appointed for three years by the General Dental Council (GDC) to undertake its Survey of Registrants, which it carries out as part of its commitment to using a research base to inform policy and practice
- Aim to provide valid and statistically reliable data on GDC registrants’ views of key aspects of its work, to help inform future GDC policy and performance
- Survey examines attitudes towards a number of topics, such as the future of dentistry, challenges in everyday practice, the Annual Retention Fee, raising concerns and workplace inspections.
- Combination of tracking questions and strategic topical questions
- Online survey issued to a stratified random sample of GDC registrants drawn from the GDC registrant database to ensure a representative response is achieved
- Enventure Research has securely hosted the survey online, sending personalised email invitations to potential respondents
- Survey always supported by an extensive programme of qualitative research, following up on key themes highlighted in the results
- Five focus groups and 24 in depth telephone interviews moderated by Enventure Research, stratified to be as representative of the GDC as possible in terms of profession, gender, age, number of years registered and country of qualification
- Discussion guides were designed to form the basis of conversation, based around the results of the online survey to provide a greater understanding of the results.
Results and Benefits to the Client
- Comprehensive analysis and reporting on the findings from the Survey of Registrants every year, including significant sub-group analysis of perspectives from different registrant groups and demographics
- Included comparitive analysis with previous years results
- Report and presentation provided each year
- Findings from each year’s survey used to influence GDC business planning and performance management processes
To find out more about this, and other similar projects, please contact us – we would be happy to help!