As a local authority, town council, parish council or NHS organisation, knowing what your residents and other key stakeholders think about your organisation, the services you provide or the local area is important when considering your future plans or strategy.
Through carrying out public consultations, you can gain valuable information such as:
- What residents and other key stakeholders such as business owners think about your organisation
- Residents’ and stakeholders’ priorities
- Satisfaction with the local area
- Residents’ and other key stakeholders’ perceptions of value for money
- Feedback about changes or improvements to services and impact assessments
- Feedback on specific issues or areas of policy
- Information related to Neighbourhood Plans
Over recent years, Enventure Research has worked with a number of organisations including local authorities, parish and town councils and NHS organisations, providing both quantitative research in the form of large online, postal and telephone surveys, and qualitative research in the form of focus groups and in depth interviews to explore particular issues in greater depth with the relevant target audience.
If you represent a local authority, parish council, town council or NHS organisation and are interested in undertaking a public consultation with residents and/or other key stakeholders, please get in touch to find out how Enventure Research could help.
For more information about consultation and engagement services for town and parish councils, please read our information leaflet
For more information about consultation and research services for healthcare providers, please read our information leaflet
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you are interested in conducting any form of public health research – we would be happy to help!