A growing area of research that we have become heavily involved in over recent years is resident satisfaction research and service planning. Local authorities are currently faced with the challenge to make significant savings across a range of services, and therefore need to undertake consultation with their residents in order to inform budget-setting for the future in a valid and statistically reliable way.
Enventure Research has extensive experience and knowledge of delivering resident satisfaction research and research into service planning for local authorities.
By working with Enventure Research on this type of project you can:
- Find out local priorities to inform budget cuts
- Ask the right questions to track trends over time and benchmark against other authorities
- Provide representative samples and engage the seldom heard
- Measure importance as well as satisfaction
- Analyse your data and communicate the results of the survey
- Provide feedback sessions to residents and stakeholders after the survey to ensure they know their opinions do make a difference
Enventure Research can help you design a methodology to engage with all sectors of society. Our approach will help to build confidence across communities.
We tailor our approach to budgets and timeframes, and can conduct surveys in different ways, such as face-to-face, in-home, via telephone or online. Qualitative research, such as focus groups, workshops or in-depth interviews can also be used to provide even greater insight to explore particular issues in greater depth.
The following case studies demonstrate our experience of delivering resident satisfaction and service planning research: